Digital Valet™ allows you to deliver content in any format via digital displays and kiosks ranging from desktop units, wayfinding signs, wall screens, to digital outdoor billboards. Manage your digital displays and media assets with one integrated web-based management platform for any make and model screen. Access your media assets and control your screens from anywhere.
Digital Valet allows you to:
- View scheduled content, performance, and status information for all of your screens in real-time from anywhere via the web.
- Secure (SSL) access and granular user permissions allow you to restrict who is able to manage specific assets on specific screens.
- Create playlists and campaigns that can combine both static and dynamic content.
- Create customizable groups of displays and of asset s based on type, location, format, category, or audience.
Manage content in all universal media formats including :
- Static Images (PNG, JPG, TIFF, EPS, PDF)
- Adobe Flash and Flash Video (SWF, FLV)
- Common Movie Formats (MOV, AI, WMF)
- High Definnition (HD) and DVD media
Web Service and Plug-and-Play Appliance
Digital Valet software consists of the web-based content management system and the local background application that delivers media to the screen. KeyLimeTie distributes the local application as either standalone software or packaged in a purpose-built plug-and-play appliance that adds Digital Valet capability to any DVI/HDMI-compatible monitor.
Self-Service or Managed Service
Digital Valet allows you to self-manage your media or to contract KeyLimeTie to manage your media for you. Talk to KeyLimeTie about which method is right for you.
Get an Estimate
To get an estimate for licensing Digital Valet, contact KeyLimeTie at 630.598.9000.